Thursday, January 10, 2013

MOUNT KINABALU, SABAH


Where we started.

Carson Fall

Endless stairs

Lunch



KM 5




Laban Rata view



Gift for you from Mount Kinabalu :)

Sad to leave.

Periuk Kera :)





Sadly, I didn't managed to conquer the mount's low peak. I decided that I couldn't take it anymore when I reached Sayat-sayat. It was devastating especially if you've been wanting to be there for a long time. But the experience definitely covered up the disappointment. My jaw dropped in awe when we reached KM 5. From there, I knew that I made a wise decision to be there. To witness the picturesque view with my own eyes. I was fascinated the whole time I was there. 

Words alone can not describes the whole journey. I hope to be there again someday. After all, it was a memory worth to remember :)

4 comments:

jue said...

congratulasi ya embak..hihii...kamu daebak!

Just said...

Try again la.. :) I hope to conquer the peak again.. the 3rd time. ;p

Unknown said...

i love km5 too ^_^

Unknown said...

Nice shot! :)
It's ok..try again next time. there's always next time.